arduino uno problem

Hi everyone!
I have an arduino uno r3 board, and when i connect it to the computer or to 8.4V battery, it starts heating heavily (on the picture). My question is, that should i change that part, and that went wrong because of the program i wrote?
Thank you for your answers.

fba94: should i change that part, and that went wrong because of the program i wrote?

Probably no to both.

The area you indicate is around the voltage regulators. The Uno runs on 5v, you are feeding it 8.4v, so the surplus energy has to go somewhere. It is a common issue and it is common for new users to get scared by it.

Good thing that whitout anything connected to it, it doesn´t heat. So is it normal, when it´s thst hot that burns my finger?

fba94:
Good thing that whitout anything connected to it, it doesn´t heat.
So is it normal, when it´s thst hot that burns my finger?

I wouldn’t say it’s normal, just passable, but not really good. It may happen especially when you connect something to the 3.3V output and your input voltage is something like 12V. On the other hand, reducing 8.4V to the 5V used by the board doesn’t look like a great work for the voltage regulators. What are you connecting to the Uno? Does it burn even when powered through the USB?

I connected a 8 ohm 0.5w speaker to it, what wasn´t before, so i think that may cause the problem. Thanks for your time and answers :)