Arduino Uno project help !

Hello guys, im doing an arduino uno project and im using a 3 channel receiver to control my brushless 1000kv motor using arduino, im new to arduino, and would be good if i could get a help on this, thanks, also i have attached few pictures too

im using a 3 channel receiver to control my brushless 1000kv motor using arduino

You just duct-taped the receiver to the Arduino?

And the motor is connected to your bathtub?

Links and schematics ARE important.

im new to arduino, and would be good if i could get a help on this

What help do you need?

also i have attached few pictures too

Well, one, poorly lit, that shows nothing useful.

PaulS:
You just duct-taped the receiver to the Arduino?

And the motor is connected to your bathtub?

Links and schematics ARE important.
What help do you need?
Well, one, poorly lit, that shows nothing useful.

Sorry about that, i need help with the coding for arduino uno, heres the schematic diagram, the throttle is on the channel 2 from the receiver and for the servo is from channel 1.
Schematic diagram : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hi nikakmal96,

We don’t call that picture a schematic, it’s a Fritzy, or a wiring diagram. They often are ambiguous in sneaky ways, and so are discouraged. But never-theless, it’s what you have so please continue (but realize that some parts of your diagram may be misinterpreted.)

OP’s diagram:

My first impression is your component called a 1000kv motor. A million volt motor? Wow! I just used my million volt generator tonight. But I’ve never used it to drive a motor. And I’ve never thought of it as “Arduino compatible” either. Althogh it does present a unique challenge …

Hmmm. I wonder if the thing you reference is a product name or something, perhaps well known to a subset of hobbyists, of which I a not part. And I’ll bet most here aren’t either. So perhaps a link or two might help?

But I’m still gonna try to digitize the Van de Graaf.

ChrisTenone:
Hi nikakmal96,

We don't call that picture a schematic, it's a Fritzy, or a wiring diagram. They often are ambiguous in sneaky ways, and so are discouraged. But never-theless, it's what you have so please continue (but realize that some parts of your diagram may be misinterpreted.)

OP's diagram:

My first impression is your component called a 1000kv motor. A million volt motor? Wow! I just used my million volt generator tonight. But I've never used it to drive a motor. And I've never thought of it as "Arduino compatible" either. Althogh it does present a unique challenge ...

Hmmm. I wonder if the thing you reference is a product name or something, perhaps well known to a subset of hobbyists, of which I a not part. And I'll bet most here aren't either. So perhaps a link or two might help?

But I'm still gonna try to digitize the Van de Graaf.

1000kv that is the rpm/v type of brushless motor, and i need help on how do i receive the signal from the receiver to the arduino and make the signal to control the motor

Have you tried Google? "Arduino RC brushless" gets me loads of projects by people who have already done it and have published their code and instructions. There has to be enough there to get you started.

One immediate problem...if that ESC really is an OPTO then it will not provide 5V to the Arduino. So what is powering the servo and Arduino? Oh and trying to power a servo via a breadboard is a bad idea.

Steve

nikakmal96:
1000kv that is the rpm/v type of brushless motor, ...

bummer. I want a high voltage motor!
I've got a million volt vdg with a 7 stage, 800mm linear accelerator tube,
almost ready to go. So do I need a 1,000,000:1 voltage divider?

Is 'kv' common knowledge for "rpm per volt" or whatever.

POST A LINK TO YOUR DEVICE!
I'm not sure if I can be more explicit.

slipstick:
Have you tried Google? "Arduino RC brushless" gets me loads of projects by people who have already done it and have published their code and instructions. There has to be enough there to get you started.

One immediate problem...if that ESC really is an OPTO then it will not provide 5V to the Arduino. So what is powering the servo and Arduino? Oh and trying to power a servo via a breadboard is a bad idea.

Steve

the esc has the BEC that will supply 5v to the arduino, i have tried turning on thr arduino by using the esc and it works

nikakmal96:
the esc has the BEC that will supply 5v to the arduino, i have tried turning on thr arduino by using the esc and it works

So your diagram is garbage because it says it's an OPTO ESC. You can waste a lot of people's time if you don't provide accurate information.

Steve