Arduino uno r3+ NRF24L01 + 5 channel relay board

Hello!
Im trying to make fishing bait boat with 2x 6v Dc,a 6v reductor and servo motors.
I will be using my phone to controll the boat.
I need some guidance with the wiring.
I have brought:

• arduino uno r3
  • NRF24L01+ wifi module with an antena
  • breadboard
  • 4 channel relay board
    Im not sure but i might need wireless adapter module aswell. I will be very happy if someone can help me out with this project!
    Thanks!!

An nRF24L01+ cannot communicate with a phone - it is not WiFi. The nRF24 is designed to communicate with another nRF24. Used like that it would be good choice for radio control. I use them for that with two Arduinos - one as the hand-controller and another at the receiver end.

If you want to communicate directly from a phone you need to use a Bluetooth module with your Arduino or an ESP8266 wifi module. One of the ESP8266 boards such as the Wemos D1 may be able to control your relays directly without the need for an Uno on the boat.

And if you want to use a phone you will need a suitable program on the phone and creating that is beyond the scopt of this Forum.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Is it possible to achieve arround 100m strength signal with an esp-8266 with antena? Thanks for the information. I really apriciate it!

Marti1236:
Is it possible to achieve arround 100m strength signal with an esp-8266 with antena? Thanks for the information. I really apriciate it!

I wrote about using the ESP-NOW feature with a pair of ESP8266 devices and in a brief test they were working at a range of 120m. I have no other experience with them.

All sorts of external influences can affect wireless transmissions.

...R