Arduino UNO R3 Power connections

I am going to install Arduino UNO R3 in a car, So i have to make sure that it should meet proper input characteristics.

My Arduino uno having : Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V -> I will use a resistor here to forward it 8 V to Arduino

USB 1.0 and 2.0 can supply 500mA ( 0.5 A ), in USB 3.0 it goes upto 900mA ( 0.9 A )

But I am not getting what is max input current the Arduino can handle or more specifically Input Current (recommended range) ?

I want the recommended range of current for Arduino UNO R3. Thank you in advance.

My Arduino uno having : Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V -> I will use a resistor here to forward it 8 V to Arduino

If that means what I think that it means, that is a bad idea. You can't use a resistor to regulate the power supply voltage. The voltage that the resistor drops will vary with the current through it. Look up Ohm's law.

I want the recommended range of current for Arduino UNO R3.

There is no recommended current range for an Uno other than you must use a supply that is capable of supplying the current necessary for the circuit at the correct voltage. If supplied with the proper voltage the circuit will pull the current that it needs.