Arduino UNO running out of memory

Hi all!

I have this pretty big arduino project going on. Now it seems that I am running out of memory (both flash and SRAM). I have already used all the tricks I can think of . I am using arduino UNO r3 and I'm wondering if there is some other board I should use that has more memory?

It would be nice if the board had the same physical size with UNO. I am thinking arduino ZERO. Do you think it's a vice choise?

Have you thought of using EEPROM?
SD card?

AWOL:
Have you thought of using EEPROM?
SD card?

EEPROM has limited writing and reading times, yes? I don't think there is any so non-volatile data I could store to EEPROM.

I do have SD-card where I store measurement data in this project. I'm not sure how I could use that to reduce SRAM and flash usage. My code doesn't have that much variables or any stable data. Most of the memory is used by the big libraries (SD, WiFi, SPI, Wire) and the rest by code.

If your project can bear the lower I/O voltage and reduced drive current, yes, a Zero might be a wise choice.

My code doesn't have that much variables or any stable data. Most of the memory is used by the big libraries (SD, WiFi, SPI, Wire) and the rest by code.

I guess we're just going to have to take your word for that.

Thank you for your answers AWOL!

Can look at '1284P boards also.
128K flash, 16K SRAM, 32 IO, dual hardware serial.
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/

Thanks for reply! I will take a look at those.

Going back to Arduino Zero. If I chosed zero, it probably wouldn't run arduino wifi shield cause wifi shield runs with 5V and zero works with 3.3V. Am I right?