Arduino UNO upload problem.

Hi, Today I got my first Arduino. It is the starter kit, which includes arduino UNO.

I uploaded code successfully to arduino from both my pc and my laptop and everything was great.
But now it shows this error message<<< avrdude: getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 and does not upload the code.
Note: I choosed a right board and com port as well, I just dont get it it was working and now it is not.
I am using windows 7 x64

please help.

Oh by the way, the code that I uploaded before this happend is still on the board and working fine. I just cant upload any new code.

Saikedo:
But now it shows this error message<<< avrdude: getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 and does not upload the code.

When I ran into that problem I think it was because I had the wrong port selected in the IDE. Go to tools, serial port, and see if the serial port selected matches the serial port in the lower right hand corner of the IDE.

Saikedo:
Hi, Today I got my first Arduino. It is the starter kit, which includes arduino UNO.

I uploaded code successfully to arduino from both my pc and my laptop and everything was great.
Note: I choosed a right board and com port as well, I just dont get it it was working and now it is not.
I am using windows 7 x64

please help.

Oh by the way, the code that I uploaded before this happend is still on the board and working fine. I just cant upload any new code.

Hey hey, here’s a solution to that erorr:
Just unplug all wire’s / cables that are connected to the board (of course you must leave the USB cable plugged in)

And then try uploading your code

—Ryner