Arduino Uno v3 not recongnized in device Manager

Hey guys! I have windows 8.1 on my laptop, connected the Arduino Uno v3 board to the laptop with USB cable (A plug to B plug) and the green power LED was on. In the device manager the arduino dosnt appear neither at PORTS or other devices so i tried to add legacy hardware. I added the driver software from the arduino folder but i get this mesage:Windows has determined that the driver software for your device is up to date. The arduino uno in the device manager has a yellow sign and on properies it displays the mesage:This device cannot start. (Code 10) .The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. I have also set a COM higher then 3,and installed a new arduino IDE with better driver connection. I'm a newbie so i dont know much any suggestions and help is welcome. Thank you!

Where did you buy the board from?

http://www.robofun.ro/arduino/arduino_uno_v3

It's probably the few site's in my country that sells arduino and raspberry products,i can return the product in 30 days and have guarantee 1 year.

I would verify that it is the official Arduino board. If not, find out what serial to usb chip is being used.

Okay i solved the problem.I checked the services and saw that the Device Install Service and Device Setup Manager were not running, after i started those 2 the arduino port apeared in Device Manager and it works. Thank for the help !