Arduino Uno WiFi Rev2 - Setup

Hi,

I am setting up an Arduino Uno WiFi Rev2 for the first time. Some questions:

1. Looks like there is no web admin console for this board? When I put the IP address in a web browser, it does not resolve.

2. Connections to WiFi networks need to be made through the WiFiNINA library? Arduino - WiFiNINA

3. If the board can only run one sketch at a time, users will need to incorporate these WiFiNINA libraries into their sketches in order for the WiFi functionality to work properly? We cant run the networking sample code (ex. Connect With WPA) and our custom sketches at the same time on the board?

4. I am having issues connecting to the board through SSH on the IP address. Does the board support SSH connections? I am using the default IP (192.168.1.104) on port 22.

Thanks,

Steve

stevealbright:

1. Looks like there is no web admin console for this board? When I put the IP address in a web browser, it does not resolve.

Correct. If you want a web admin console, you need to program one into your sketch.

stevealbright:
2) Connections to WiFi networks need to be made through the WiFiNINA library? Arduino - WiFiNINA

Correct.

stevealbright:
3) If the board can only run one sketch at a time, users will need to incorporate these WiFiNINA libraries into their sketches in order for the WiFi functionality to work properly? We cant run the networking sample code (ex. Connect With WPA) and our custom sketches at the same time on the board?

Correct. You can only run one sketch at a time.

stevealbright:
Does the board support SSH connections?

No. It's not a computer.

Q. Does the board support SSH connections?

A. No. It's not a computer.

Is there any way to log onto the device directly to install software? Or we can only interact with the board through the development IDE?

Thanks,

Steve

stevealbright:
Is there any way to log onto the device directly to install software?

No. It's not a computer.