Arduino Uno with LCD

Dear sir, i have 2.8 inch lcd with Arduino uno, i burn the code in it but it is still white screen, what can be the problem?
lcd description

2.8 inch TFT LCD Display Screen with Colorful Touch Screen Module 240X320 for Arduino

Description:
LCD screen size:2.8 inch
Visual angle: 120°
LCD driver chip:ILI9325

i use the driver chip ILI9325 in program, but still don't work,
but their is another point, the #include library i installed does not change colour, it is in black colour, but i think it should be in red colour, check the attachment.

Untitled.jpg

Don't waste your time with this guy.

He has posted numerous time on this topic.

one of them being --->

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=531322.msg3621905#msg3621905

ieee, that post was about Arduino mega with 3.2 inch, this is Arduino UNO with 2.8, read the text with open eyes, their is a quite difference in it

How was the other problem solved?

I gave a clear reply to your multiple posts about the 3.2 inch display. You never gave any feedback.

I repeat. Post a link to the actual 2.8 inch display e.g. Ebay sale.

It is simple. Provide accurate information. Receive an accurate solution.

David.

waqar665:
ieee, that post was about Arduino mega with 3.2 inch, this is Arduino UNO with 2.8, read the text with open eyes, their is a quite difference in it

Actually there isn't that much difference as far as the contents of your posts are concerned.

Same things repeated over and over and over and over.

THE 3.2 INCH IS NOT SOLVED YET

I gave you clear answers to your 3.2 display in your other thread.
I asked for a link to your 2.8 display in #4.

You would have a solution in minutes. You are online. I am online.

David.

David sir, these are the links u r asking for

links are
this is the lcd

http://ewall.com.pk/product_view/TFT-color-lcd-screen-module-3.2-inches-(arduino-compatible)/123

model written on the back of LCD is TFT_3200QVT_9341

this is the sheild

http://ewall.com.pk/product_view/Plug-&-Play-TFT-Mega-Shield/185

model written on the back of the shield is ITDB02 Arduino mega shield 2.1

sir i tried the lcd model in programming as SSD1289 but it does not work, i wrote TFT01_32
but it does not work. i took the example from Utouch library that no works, not i checked the latest URtouch exmples that not works, jut white screen. even i bought new 3.2 inch lcd, i thought the old one may be have hardware issues, but still the new one is white screen.
kindly help.

Thanks for the "TFT_3200QVT_9341" information. I would expect it to say "TFT_320QVT_9341"
I have never heard of a TFT_3200 display. I can not give advice for TFT_3200

I gave you clear instructions in your 3.2 inch thread

Download and install UTFT v2.8.2 from UTFT - Rinky-Dink Electronics
You should use for TFT_320QVT_9341:
Code: [Select]

UTFT myGLCD(ILI9341_16 ,38,39,40,41);

Please follow the instructions and make notes on paper with each step.
Then report back.

Please use the relevant thread for any reply. i.e. 3.2 inch thread for your 3.2 inch problem
and this 2.8 inch thread for your 2.8 inch problem. i.e. post link to 2.8 display.

David.

David you are one of a genious man, thank you it worked, i will now ask you about 2.8 inch lcd i wil post the model here.