Arduino Uno with LCD

dear sir, i have Arduino uno with lcd but i tried all the program but the lcd shows white screen, i am posting the link to lcd kindly help.

Hi there!

I'm not sure if you already have this but there is a library with pre-loaded sketch examples which show you the different functions of the device being used, in this case your LCD screen. Below is a link to the library. Once on the page, click on the green button that says "Clone or Download" and click "Download Zip".

You can then add the library to the Arduino IDE by going to Sketch->Include Library->Add .zip Library and browse to wherever the library zip was downloaded to.

After this, you can go to File->Examples and look for the library you downloaded and added. There will be the example sketches I mentioned earlier.

Link: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9341

Your link shows a regular Mcufriend Uno Shield.
The link from bos1714 is for a specific SPI controller and is not relevant for your parallel TFT controller

Install MCUFRIEND_kbv library via the Library Manager.

Run the graphictest_kbv example
Run the diagnose_TFT_support example

Most programs will report to the Serial Terminal (9600 baud). Copy-paste to your message.

David.

David sir, you are the man!!! THANK you soo much, it worked, can i ask your age and qualification please?