Arduino Uno with LM058 bluetooth

Hello, I want to replace the cable connecting the Uno and computer with a bluetooth system. I got 2 LM058, http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1651191.pdf . The connection between the two LM058 works well, the lights blink when I send a signal from the serial monitor in arduino. However the light Tx and Rx on the Uno doesn't blink when I operate the serial monitor. I connected the following LM058 Uno Vcc 5V GND GND Tx Rx Rx Tx

I tested it with a LED component with the following code. char val; // variable to receive data from the serial port int ledpin = 2; // LED connected to pin 2 (on-board LED)

void setup() { pinMode(ledpin = 13, OUTPUT); // pin 13 (on-board LED) as OUTPUT

Serial.begin(9600); // start serial communication at 115200bps

}

void loop() { if( Serial.available() ) // if data is available to read {;} val = Serial.read(); // read it and store it in 'val'

if( val == '0' ) // if '0' was received led 13 is switched off

{ digitalWrite(ledpin, LOW); // turn Off pin 13 off delay(1000); // waits for a second Serial.println("13 off"); }

if( val == '1' ) // if '1' was received led 13 on { digitalWrite(ledpin = 13, HIGH); // turn ON pin 13 on delay(1000); // waits for a second Serial.println("13 on"); } }

Any suggestions?

Thank