Arduino UNO

Hi Everyone

Is there a way that i can control the amplitude of SPI CLK output of arduino?
right now the SPI CLOCK amplitude is 5v, i want to make it 3.3v, is it possible?

Use a voltage divider.

other than a voltage divider?
is there any way to configure it in the settings?

You could lower the operating voltage (and the clock speed) of the UNO.

How can i lower the operating voltage?
i am really a beginner, can you please explain in detail?

If you're a beginner, then I really don't recommend it, unless you've got deep pockets or infinite patience.

can you please tell me if you know this?
what to change in the settings or whatever to do`?

A start.
I found it, funnily enough, on Google.

Thanks a lot,
Now my second question from you is that do you have any experience with ADS1292R?
i am connecting my arduino with this chip, but i am not able to read any register

manda2989:
Now my second question from you is that do you have any experience with ADS1292R?

I'm afraid not.

Alternately one could use a level shifter to go between 5 and 3.3 volt components.

e.g. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12009

manda2989:
i am connecting my Arduino with this chip, but I am not able to read any register

Ah, you actually mean your first question, don't you?

Always the "XY problem".

You want that level converter.

manda2989:
How can i lower the operating voltage?

you can either power the vcc from an external 3.3v power supply or replace the 5v uno regulator with a 3.3v one. much simpler and less costly than rube goldberg level converters.

nearly everything these days is 3.3v so its a wonder arduino company doesnt do something about it. fortunately the chinese, always one step ahead, produce several different versions of 3.3v arduino boards. some 8mhz, some 16mhz, some switchable between the two.