Arduino + vb.net+esp8266

i want to create software in vb.net for receiving and sending data to the arduino using esp8266 but i am confused in coding part i am also watching client server video for vb.net coding but i am still confused about what is client ip and all those things. also confused in arduino coding that which ip is written in arduino coding for communicating with pc and also don't know the requirement of AT commands i want demo code of vb.net for connecting with esp8266 and also want arduino demo code. please help me : :disappointed_relieved: Thank You

Neelu9229: i want demo code of vb.net for connecting with esp8266 and also want arduino demo code. please help me

We will be happy to help you with the Arduino code - but not to write it for you.

And you will have to look on a VB forum for help with VB code - especially if the VB program is only intended to provide a WiFi interface.

It is not even clear from your Original Post whether you plan to program the ESP8266 stand-alone or whether it will be connected to an Arduino board (if so, which one). If you plan to program the ESP8266 standalone you should look at the ESP8266 Forum as they will be more familiar with it.

...R

i am going to use esp8266 with arduino mega, not standalone. i just want to know that which library of vb.net will be used for communicating with esp8266. please suggest me any tutorial known to you.