Arduino VGA

Hello again, this time I have a big question...

I have been experimenting with a library called VGAX, It worked very well for me, but I want to understand exactly how the library works. The problem is that I don't know where to start looking for information...

I'm a bit confused on how this library can show images on different screens that work at different clock speeds (I don't know if I meant to), I knew this thanks to one of the Ben Eater videos (excellent by the way).

So... I would be very grateful if someone could give me a hint of how I can make my own code without libraries to show something on a VGA monitor (I'm not asking for a whole code, although it wouldn't be bad :p), rather I would be asking for a page that explains exactly what data should be sent by the VGA cable and its times, and here is another problem of mine, I don't know how the library is designed to work on all monitors, I don't know if it is a problem that I invented myself and there is no such problem.

I would be very grateful if someone would help me, thanks!!!

Maybe wiki Video Graphics Array can shine some light on some of the questions.

You also have the source code :wink: It's in the library directory under the sketchbook directory; in the IDE, open file->preferencs and check the sketchbook location.