Arduino Vibrational DC Motors

I want to buy these vibrating motors off ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130321747864&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I want to put them in a seat so the seat will vibrate in certain situations.
I dont know much info on these motors except that it uses a 12 V car battery and uses 3A total for about 6 motors.

Knowing this information , can I still use it with an ardunio and if so which driver do you recommend. I m interested in controlling the speed of the motors, however dont care about direction.

I know I will probably have to use an external power supply to power these motors

ThanksA

The best way to do this is to look up how a 12 VDC relay is controlled by an Arduino; I won't go into deep detail (thank your lucky stars if you've seen any of my prior book-length posts), since there are plenty out there.

Suffice it to say that they all use some kind of power transistor (generally NPN, but there are PNP circuits too that work equally well) or a mosfet to control the 12 volts to actuate the relay's coil.

Replace the relay's coil terminals with the terminals of your motor, and place the diode across the collector-emitter path of the transistor (if using mosfets, this "kickback" protection diode isn't needed) to protect the transistor from back EMF. Put a ceramic .22uf cap (nothing fancy, just make sure it can handle the voltage) directly across the motor's terminals, as close to the motor as you can, if it doesn't already have such a noise suppression cap.

Hook the input of this driver (from the base through a bias resistor, or drain if using a mosfet) to one of the Arduino's PWM pins - if you really want to protect the Arduino from noise (always good in these kind of circuits; noise from a motor can cause spurious resets and such in nearly any microcontroller; eliminate the issue by isolating the Arduino from it), use an optoisolator (like the 4N25, but there are tons of others) to indirectly drive the transistor/mosfet.

Hope this helps! :)