Arduino Video Output Options

Dear all,

I apologise if this question has already been answered, I am finding it very difficult to find any good sources for my following question. I am planning to create a car dashboard and hence I have many analog inputs and digital i/o. As a result, I am leaning towards using an arduino mega. However, I am having difficulties for display, I require that a fully functional output system is connected, similar to a car dashboard and I am unaware of the options for video output from an arduino.

Thank you for your help

Arduinos don't do video. They don't have the memory capacity or the processing speed. Maybe you need a RaspberryPi?

If you just mean a more-or-less static display you may be interested in this Awind Thread. I have not tried it myself.

...R

My "car" dashboard has analog gauges to show speed, rpm, oil pressure, alternator output, ambient temperature and fuel level. It has LEDs to show turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, check engine, etc.

No video involved.

You need to do a MUCH better job explaining what you want to do.

PaulS:
My "car" dashboard has analog gauges to show speed, rpm, oil pressure, alternator output, ambient temperature and fuel level. It has LEDs to show turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, check engine, etc.

No video involved.

You need to do a MUCH better job explaining what you want to do.

I apologise for my lackluster explanation. I will settle on using a raspberry pi for screen output.