Arduino wall avoiding robot

I wanted to make an arduino wall avoiding robot from 2 gear motors,1 Ultrasonic Wave Detector Ranging Distance Sensor(Bought it from here http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150570236665&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT) and a servo.

Could someone give me a code for this project.I would stick the distance sensor on the servo so the distance sensor will keep turning from left to right to detect stuff.

When someone gives me the code I will connect everything as said in the code(Like which pins the parts are connected to etc).

Please Reply!

...and what prevents you from learning how to code for yourself?

Come on…I’m a beginner…Please…

Dear all, I'm learning English and I've just finished my first "Spot the Dog" book, and I want now to write a critique of James Joyce's Ulysses.

Sounds dumb, doesn't it?

Start with the examples and work at them.

Fine

Being a beginner doesn't prevent you from learning anything.
Arduino isn't a plug and play toy, it is easy but it does have a learning curve.
If you want something you can build a robot with without learning how to code it, Arduino isn't the platform you're looking for.

< Jedi hand waving > Arduino isn’t the platform you’re looking for. < /Jedi hand waving >

AWOL:
< Jedi hand waving > Arduino isn’t the platform you’re looking for. < /Jedi hand waving >

You’ve read my mind, I almost put at the end of the sentence but decided to keep it a little ‘serious’ :stuck_out_tongue:

CarBot --- by bill2009

My favorite simple robot is Makey. Make: Projects
It uses exactly the components you've got. All the code and schematics are there.

good luck and post your results.

Thanks everyone I did a little bit of research and

Thanks everyone I did a little bit of research and

And then do a whole lot of research and learning and experimenting and trial and error, and eventually, you'll figure it out on your own, and it will feel great and you will understand exactly what the robot is doing, and why.