arduino web server error

my english is bed

I'll try to describe my problem in detail

when I login in arduino.local it stoped at the loading image
and I press right button to check web server's code,it showed up following error.

error:
Uncaught TypeError: OSjs.API.createDroppable is not a function
at CoreWM.initDesktop (/packages/target/CoreWM/combined.js?63882:2515)
at /packages/target/CoreWM/combined.js?63882:2422
at /packages/target/CoreWM/combined.js?63882:2414
at Object.onsuccess (osjs.js:5610)
at XMLHttpRequest.onReadyStateChange (osjs.js:1263)

Any help appreciated.

when i use "arduino.local/" instead of "192.168.x.xxx" to log in,i log in successfully

i do not what the problem is, but i solve it

i have new question

i have configured the YUN to connect to my home network and I got the ip, but i only can log in the YUN website by "arduino/local".
i can not log in by my ip(not 192.168.240.1).
and i also can not use the "Bridge.h",the serial port showed up connected fail.

Any help appreciated

nilsonhaha:
i have configured the YUN to connect to my home network and I got the ip, but i only can log in the YUN website by "arduino/local".
i can not log in by my ip(not 192.168.240.1).

That's interesting, most people who are having connection problems have the opposite situation: arduino.local doesn't work, but the direct IP address does.

Are you sure you're using the right IP address? 192.168.240.1 is the default address when the Yun is acting as a WiFi hotspot, and your computer is acting as a client and connecting to the Yun's network. But you say you have the Yun connecting to your home network, in which case the Yun is a client and it gets its address from your home network's router or DHCP controller. The odds are slim that the address it gets from your network would be 192.168.240.1 (an address ending in .1 is by normal convention assigned to the router of a network, not a client.)

You can log into your router to see what address it gave the Yun, or you can log into your Yun's web management pages using arduino.local. From the Yun's status page, you should be able to see the IP address that was assigned to it.

But really, if arduino.local is working, you really don't need to worry about the actual IP address. The address your router gives the Yun may change from time to time, but the arduino.name should always get you to the Yun regardless of the current address.

and i also can not use the "Bridge.h",the serial port showed up connected fail.

Can you give more detail?

It's a long shot, but do you have anything connected to shield pins 0 and 1? These are used by the Bridge communications, and cannot be used for any other purpose if you want the Bridge to work.

thanks your reply

maybe i did not say clearly,my ip is 192.168.x.xxx not default address 192.168.240.1

i tried to reset the linino so i press the YUN RST button to try, and my situation changed!

my ip(192.168.x.xxx)can work but my arduino.local can not work.

i run this script but only can use COM5 to upload
i can not upload wirelessly

#include <Bridge.h>

void setup() {
Serial.begin(115200);

while(!Serial){
}

Serial.print(“Starting Bridge…”);
Bridge.begin();
Serial.println(“done.”);

Bridge.put(“a”, “101”);
Bridge.put(“b”, “abcd”);