I have a servo motor hooked up to my esp8266
And the web link to my sketch code is this

p>Blinds
";
webPage += "<a href=“10”>Forwards
";
webPage += "<a href=“60”>Backwards
";

When I click forward button every time I want the sequence to go from 0-50 and repeat over and over as I click, because that’s what moves my modified servo motor clockwise.

And from 60-100 rotates anticlockwise
How would I go incorporating a infinite loop from 0-50 every time I click the forward button

djtonyd:
How would I go incorporating a infinite loop from 0-50 every time I click the forward button

You need to post the complete program.

Your question is like asking “what direction is Rome?” without saying where you are.

…R

see attached

servo_sketch20.ino (11.6 KB)

djtonyd:
When I click forward button every time I want the sequence to go from 0-50 and repeat over and over as I click, because that’s what moves my modified servo motor clockwise.

Having looked at your program I cannot see what represents the "forward" button.

It's always useful to provide a description of how the different parts of a program are intended to work - especially if they are relying on external inputs. A photo showing how the web page appears to the user would also help.

...R

Yes I will upload a photo of it. What I was meant to say was the line where it has a herf .... \0”\ button etc... the wording will be changed to “forward” and inside the 0 data line I want to add a loop sequence of some sort when I click the forward button it clicks turning the servo... so 0,10,20,30 etc... because the code now when you go to the web page you have buttons from 0-100 and when you click any from 0-50 the servo moves forwards and when you click 60-100 it moves backwards so all I want to do is get rid of all the buttons and have 2 only saying forward and backwards but keep the data code intergrated into the button

Is the servo a continuous rotation servo and you are controlling the rotation speed?

It’s a continuance one yes, and no not really it just spins semi fast for a mil sec then stops

djtonyd:
What I was meant to say was the line where it has a herf … \0”\ button etc… the wording will be changed to “forward” and inside the 0 data line I want to add a loop sequence of some sort

There is not a lot of point having us look at a program that does not contain the code you want to use.

Make your best attempt with the code and if it does not work then post if and tell us in detail what it actually does and what you want it to do that is different. It will make it much easier to focus on the parts you need help with rather than wasting time on things that you can do.

…R