Arduino+WiiChuck+Zip-Zap

okay so i am trying to control a Zip-Zap using the wiichuck. so i opened up the rc controller and connected a multimeter up to each of the buttons and found that the signal operate on .01 volts. and i need some help replicating that .01 volts on the arduino. would it just run it like this.

int UPpin = 2;

void setup()
{
pinMode(UPpin, OUTPUT);
}

void loop()
{
digitalWrite(UPpin, HIGH);
delay(.4);
digitalWrite(UPpin, LOW);
delay(99.6);
}

and found that the signal operate on .01 volts. and i need some help replicating that .01 volts on the arduino.

Are you sure that was not a digital LOW ?

pretty sure, all i know is that all the buttons had the same voltage. and there are 2 AAA batteries in there that only read 2.89 volts. i am not sure exactly how this thing works but i am pretty sure that what i am doing is gonna work once i get it working. haha make sense

A google search turned up several sites with tech and hacking info on Zip-Zaps. You can probably find the info you need without reverse-engineering it yourself.

Ran

perhaps im a bit rusty but i thought delay values could only be integers.

thats what i thought cause i first put it on pin 13 and when i looked at the onboard led it didnt look like it was on for .4 milliseconds. and now that i think of it it did look more like 4 milliseconds. So i dont know but no i went to go test the voltage on them again and i got nothing. so what do you think i should do. cause i dont see any other way of doin it.