ARDUINO WIRLESS COMMUNICATION WITH LORA SX1278

NEED HELP, WANT TO CONNECT LORA SX1278 (Ra-01) to Arduino Mega (AS TRANSMITTER "MASTER") to control Arduino Uno (AS RECEIVER "SLAVE").

NEED PIN CONNECTIONS BETWEEN ARDUINO AND LORA TO START THE PROJECT.

FOR NOW I AM USING IS A CHEAP RF MODULE, BUT WANT TO EXTEND THE RANGE...

Don' you need two of the LORA SX1278?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY…

ACTUALLY, I AM TRYING TO CONTROL MY DSLR CAMERA FROM ITS GIMBAL HEAD USING DC MOTOR AND JOYSTICK CONTROLLERS. I ALREADY DONE THIS JOB BY SOME CHEEP RADIO CONTROLLERS (433MHZ) JOINED WITH ARDUINO UNO AND MEGA. STILL, RANGE IS A ISSUE :frowning: THAT IS WHY I CAME UP TO LORA SX1278.

MY QUESTION IS, IF WE HAVE TWO SX1278, CAN WE USE THEM AS A RF TRANSCEIVER TO SEND DATA BETWEEN TO ARDUINOS FOR REMOTE CONTROLLING OR NOT !

IF NOT IS THERE ANY WITH RANGE UP TO 4KM ?

Hai,

Problem solved.... Lora sx1278 Ra-01 with Arduino Uno as the master is sending data to Lora sx1278 Ra-01 with Arduino Mega as the client.

Can you explain the connection with Arduino mega? Would you go to the code usage structure? I have the same problem and I cannot connect.

PremiumTurk:
Can you explain the connection with Arduino mega? Would you go to the code usage structure? I have the same problem and I cannot connect.

Probably best to start your own thread.

Also appreciate that LoRa devices are 3.3v logic level, you should not connect them direct to 5v logic level devices such as a Mega.