Arduino with Byvac bv4512 lcd

hi, i'm just starting to play with Arduino, firtst i bought a Mega 128,

please, is there somebody who is able to help me for testing a byvac BV4512 I2C lcd display.

Many thanks

hi, i'm just starting to play with Arduino, firtst i bought a Mega 128,

First thing you should have gotten was a spell checker. What the heck is a 128? The Arduinos used to come with 168s. Now they come with 328s.

please, is there somebody who is able to help me for testing a byvac BV4512 I2C lcd display.

Send it to me, and I'll test it.

Otherwise, you need to tell us what problems you are having, and how it is connected to the 128.

Sorry, my interface is a Arduino Mega 1280, coupled with sensor shield V4,0

First i plugged my lcd to COM/IIC to connector on sensor shield (with respect of SDA & SCL)

Second, i found the library of byvac LCD, but now, i don't know how to:

--> Declare the pin port of LCD on arduino board --> write down the program with C language to send a command to lcd

Please, let me know if you know how to

Thanks

Second, i found the library of byvac LCD, but now, i don't know how to

Isn't there an example folder? Almost all libraries ship with an example folder that shows how to use it. If there is hardware involved, the example or online documentation will describe how to connect it.

First i plugged my lcd to COM/IIC to connector on sensor shield (with respect of SDA & SCL)

No, first you should worry about getting the LCD to work as the only thing connected to the Mega.