arduino with line sensor

hi, I am trying to build a line follower using a 5 sensor line array. However, every time i try to adjust the potentiometer value and leave my bot on the line for some time, the led lights on the sensors start to glow on and of repeatedly. Can you please help me out.. here is the sensor i'm using: http://robosoftsystems.co.in/roboshop/index.php/home/grid-solving-sensor-module-digital-output-designed-for-nexus-competitions.html?SID=41da9d113eb20ac1b965a9df78e3ff5c

When you refer to the LEDs glowing, you are referring to the LED1-LED5, correct? What are you using for the voltage source? Is it 5v? It almost sounds like you have the Vref set too low/high. Is it responding the same way regardless of whether you have it set all the way up or down?

When you refer to the LEDs glowing, you are referring to the LED1-LED5, correct? What are you using for the voltage source? Is it 5v? It almost sounds like you have the Vref set too low/high. Is it responding the same way regardless of whether you have it set all the way up or down?

hi, m using a 9 V dc battery to power my line sensors....and yes all of them start twinkling after some time. Please help.

hi, m using a 9 V dc battery to power my line sensors

The datasheet says VDD is 5.5V maximum - could that be your problem?