Arduino with SIM5320E Module

Hi,
I have Arduino uno & SIM5320E Module with GPS and GSM antennas.
I need to display my humidity sensor(or other sensors) value & GPS location in server(both tcp & udp). So give the instructions to setup server with port & ip addresses with url and how can I communicate with the server using AT commands with the help of arduino programming.

One more thing, I'm not able to obtain exact location of gps (using AT+CGPS) in serial monitor. can anyone explain why?

Can any one explain?

I'm not able to obtain exact location of gps (using AT+CGPS) in serial monitor. can anyone explain why?

Yes. Your code is wrong, or your connections to the Arduino are wrong, or you are not supplying the device with enough power.

OK, Vcc, Vmcu->5v, Gnd->Gnd, STXD->D2, SRXD->D3(pwm). It was a co-ordination problem. That was "Degrees Minutes Seconds to Decimal Degrees" conversion error. I have cleared that problem using the following link "Degrees Minutes Seconds to Decimal Degrees Coordinates". So, neglect that.

But explain the above

sparunkumar096:
I have Arduino uno & SIM5320E Module with GPS and GSM antennas.
I need to display my humidity sensor(or other sensors) value & GPS location in server(both tcp & udp). So give the instructions to setup server with port & ip addresses with url and how can I communicate with the server using AT commands with the help of arduino programming.

Can any one explain?

So give the instructions to setup server

No. You are supposed to be smart enough to figure this out on your own. If not, forget client/server as part of your project. There are TONS of resources on how to do this, which has NOTHING to do with the Arduino.

both tcp & udp

No. You make up your mind which one the server will use.

with port & ip addresses

I suggest that you use port 67865677656565 and IP address 192.10.34.4533445534.

and how can I communicate with the server using AT commands with the help of arduino programming.

Which AT commands? There are TONS of resources on how to do this, which has NOTHING to do with the Arduino. The Arduino does not understand AT commands.

... hehe
"suggest that you use port 67865677656565 and IP address 192.10.34.4533445534."

That was a bit cruel!

Yes I have searched some thing.I have Referred the following links.

"Make your own GPS SMS Security Tracking System - YouTube" .

"https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=E45bRD8fcj9ZRBxlAQAdMLcSstF8MTUwOTYwMjQ4NUAxNTA5NTE2MDg1&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instructables.com%2Fid%2FMake-Your-Own-GPS-SMS-Security-Tracking-System%2F&v=CeStrH-5Llo&event=video_description".

"https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwic35al45zXAhUJPY8KHf1yBbwQFgglMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mt-system.ru%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fsimcom_sim5320_atc_en_v1.23.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2wJYhSph9NbFTohMrWdAXn".

"DIYmall GPRS/GPS SIM5320E 3G Module - AT Commands - Hackster.io"

I ask for the instructions which guide me to do the above.

sparunkumar, the forum is not an instruction book.

You need to show us what you’ve done already, then we point you in the right ‘direction’ to solve your own problems. Otherwise, you’ll never learn how to solve it yourself.

First step, post your existing code in </> code tags, and we’ll look at it.
No promises, but most likely, we’ll comment on that first, then as you develop, there will be hints or suggestions on how to get it working.
Worst case, if it’s urgent and critical, go to the Gigs & Collaborations section where you may find someone that will help directly on your specific project, but it may cost $$

Can help me on program code for GSM Sim5320E receive SMSmessage from a smartphone and process it on arduino uno R3 and display the message on LCD 16*2

@rohansia...
You need to show us what you've started with already, then we point you in the right 'direction' to solve the problem.

First, look at what is received by the modem. Try .print the modem serial output as it arrives.

You’ll see the first line is the date, time etc. followed by the actual message body.

Hint: Look at the AT+CNMI command so the messages come out directly, not stored in the SIM.

Then later if you want, you can change it so the messages are stored and read later, but that’s not always safe in unattended automated devices.

Remember that SMS messages come in asynchronously if they’re ‘live’ - so you have to check frequently before the text is lost/overwritten.