I have a small project which I want to do and I have searched but not found something similar.
Project: I want to get a Touchscreen Display attach it to an Arduino board and create a GUI keyboard and use the input on the touchscreen, then I would like to connect that device to my PC whether it be via bluetooth or USB cable and be able to get the input from the touchscreen to work on notepad. HID Device.
- What would be the most simplest approach to this problem ?
- Would the Mega board support a Nice User Interface of a Keyboard in terms of RAM ?
- Would the Mega support HID so Windows recognizes the device as a Keyboard ?
- I read Leonardo supports native HID but im worried the RAM might not be enough for me to have a very nice GUI for Keyboard, am I wrong on this ?
- Would the following Kit be good for my project ?
I am contemplating buying the following:
*Sorry for the Noob question, I am quite new to this