Arduino won't load sketches not even '' blink ''

hi i was wondering whats wrong with my arduino, the program says it uploaded but the arduino it self wont run the any sketches. but one odd thing happened in the program i took a sreen shot of it. its in the attachments. any way if you could help me that would be appreciated.!!! =(

ps: i hope i don’t need a chip :slight_smile:

thanks so much XD XD XD XD XD

robotmaker: hi i was wondering whats wrong with my arduino

Is it an Arduino Uno?

Is the Arduino on COM7?

yes and yes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=73748.0 ...pass or fail?

Hey I think I found the problem with it but I still need help on how to fix it. I’ll include 2 attachments on what i did wrong and what should of done. I don’t know if I fried the chip or not :sweat_smile:.
Ps. Fig.1 is what I did wrong. Fig.2 is what should of done

Thanks so much again 8)!

PPss. I was also wondering if there is some way other than the reset pin/ button to reset the chip kinda like if I frie the chip Is there a way to save it :astonished:

Whoops here’s the real fig.2

Yikes! Any chance you could shrink those images?

What do u mean shrink them do mean data size 8)

1932 x 2587

For those of use with a smaller monitor it's a bit difficult to view an image that size.

Here I just got a new app to do that I hope that work

I put size at500 x500

The LED connected from pin 13 to GND is wrong. Without a current-limiting resistor it will damage the processor.

Sketch?

Thank you so much but how do I fix it

Do I need a new ATmega chip or what 8)

Ps where is the cheapest place to buy a new chip for the arduino UNO :astonished: :astonished: $) $)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! :sleeping: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :)

something just happened, i pull the ATmega chip out and put it back in and it is now working but is there any way to make sure that the whole chip is working kinda like scan to make sure it fully work XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

thanks

robotmaker:
something just happened, i pull the ATmega chip out and put it back in and it is now working but is there any way to make sure that the whole chip is working kinda like scan to make sure it fully work XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

thanks

If it stops working again and you think it’s the chip, you can get one cheap with the bootloader preinstalled.