Arduino wont upload the sketch

My friend is having problems with uploading sketches onto his Arduino UNO board before he could but the Arduino was making loud beeps and later on stopped.

ERROR CODE: "An error occurred while uploading the sketch"

Please help! Thanks.

Never heard a beeping Arduino.
Please post the full error message

That's all the error message said, nothing else and it's confusing me and my friend.

(deleted)

Please do this:

• When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.

Please try to provide full information on the query so that we can understand your problem more easily.

1. Pictures of the circuit of UNO board.
  2. Which sketch and library you are using.
  3. Send the copy of error from the console of the Arduino IDE.
  4. How you were powering the UNO board?

NewZealandKiwiKid:
My friend is having problems with uploading sketches onto his Arduino UNO board before he could but the Arduino was making loud beeps and later on stopped.

ERROR CODE: “An error occurred while uploading the sketch”

Please help! Thanks.

pert:
Please do this:

• When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.

pert:
Please do this:

I have win 10 and I have issues with drivers? I’ve copied and printed error message from not uploading. The statement is
“show verbose output during complication”
This is after during the arduino troubleshooting which lead to updating drivers which are good. I use a betaflight program that uses same cp 210x driver. both programs are using com 4. The arduino and beta flight only work after programs close and USB port changed.can I buy a new computer yet!

ryanplummer:
I've copied and printed error message from not uploading. The statement is
"show verbose output during complication"

That's just the last line of the output, and is not at all helpful. You need to scroll up the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window to see the full output. Please carefully follow my instructions you quoted twice. That will give us the information we need to help you.