Arduino YÚN ethernet problem after openwrt update

Hey guys,

I've found some similar topics but nothing helped me, so I would explain my version.

I was having an HTTP related problem, and on the forum the recommendations were that I should update the libraries (done -> nothing), should update openwrt easily.

Downloaded, arduino.local, reset button on the site, wlan blinking..., nothing, done?

-> updating random sketches working, then arduino side is working, ethernet is down.

Uploaded YunSerialTerminal, last line:

[ 0.180000] ar933x-uart: ttyATH0 at MMIO 0x18020000 (irq = 11, base_baud = 1562500) i�������f�xf�ff��f怘��f��~��������f��~fff����~�������fx怘��f��~��������f��~fff����~�������fx怘��f����~������������f��fx�����~x��f���fx�����f����~������������f��fx�����~x��f���fx怘��f��~ff~���f~f��fx~f�~f��fxf����f��~�ff��fx~f�~f��fx��������xf���������怘��f����~���f��xf�~���f~��~��x����fxf���~~������憆��憆���f���f������fxf���xf��fxf~fx����fx~f���f��������f��~~������x�����f�f~xf���fx���x����f�ffx~������怘��f�x��~x���~�x���f�������f~��~�~������f�x��~��fx�~�fx�x���f�fx���xfx�fx~f�~f��fxf����f����~fx昆~���f���������fx�������xf�~��fx�����f��������憞������~��������������~����������怘��f���~f�ff��fx���fx���������fx~����f��������~��������f��fx�����fx�~��f���~f������ff��~��f������~怘��f���~��fx��f��f�����������f��f���~�~�fx昆~��f�����f~������f������x���������������~������������������f���~��������������fx��f��f�����������f��f���~�~�fx昆~��f�����f~������f������x������憞������~������������������fx��f��~�f���枘����������f���~����������������f�����fxf���

I've found nothing with this.

Tried to connect with ethernet cable as well just for laptop - yún connection, the WAN led is on, but it's limited, and with "ipconfig" gateway is empty.

WiFi reset >5s then >30s nothing is happening, no WLAN blinking etc.

I also saw the reflashing option, maybe that is the only chance I have?

Thanks,

Zsolt