Arduino Yún not configuring properly

Ever since I got my Arduino Yún I had problems with it... it would work and then it wouldn't and then it would work in an un expected way. Every now and then the Arduino WLAN reset button won't work (The blue WLAN LED doesn't flicker) and it doesn't show up in the list of networks on my computer. When I am eventually able to reset it (by holding it for 5/30 seconds) Theres less than a 50% chance of it showing up in the list of networks. When I manage to connect to the network (Called "Linino-XXXXXXXXXXXX") and after configuring it, it just shows up in the list of networks as "SECURITY-7" and "Rooney Extender".

Please, can anybody help or at least tell me what's going on?

David Varner

davidvarner101:
Every now and then the Arduino WLAN reset button won't work (The blue WLAN LED doesn't flicker)

I'm sorry I don't have any advice on your configuration problems, but your issues with the WLAN RST button could be due to a detail that isn't mentioned in the documentation: the WLAN RST button is not recognized until Linux has fully booted. After a power on or reset, wait at least a minute for Linux to finish booting - the white USB LED should come on. Only then should you try to use the WLAN RST button. This may improve your success rate with it.