Arduino Yun RX light stuck on

Hello. So, first and foremost, dont ever buy a cheap USB hub. They will damage equipment. One of my USB ports on my computer no longer provides power to devices but still works for data.

Anyway, this crappy USB hub has also made my Yun inoperable. At first it wouldnt power on at all, but now it powers on fine and connects to Wifi but the RX light is stuck on and I cannot upload a new sketch to it either over USB or over WIFI. Over USB, it just says "Uploading" and never times out. Over WIFI, it says

vrdude: AVR device not responding
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
         Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
         this check.

/usr/bin/run-avrdude: line 5: can't open /tmp/efuse: no such file
avrdude: AVR device not responding
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
         Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
         this check.

Anyone else have this problem? I found a video online on how to reset a Leonardo by holding down reset until it says "uploading" on the IDE then let go but it doesnt seem to make a difference. Also, my computer sees it over USB in the device manager. Any help appreciated!!

Also, I cant tell for certain yet, but it looks like I cannot access anything on the USB jump drive either.

Edit: never mind, USB works. RX light still stuck on.
I had previously loaded the TemperatureWebPanel example that uses a TMP36 and that appears to be working! The temp is updating on the web page fine.

Please try to upload the sketch via wifi and tell us if it works. In this way you can see if the problem is the microcontroller or the USB connection.

I did try that. The errors shown above are given when trying to upload via Wifi.

With the help of Arduino support I was able to fix this. The reason for RX and ON diods stuck on shining is the faulty bootloader.

You have to burn the bootloader again, I did it using another Arduino and wiring up ICSP pins. You can find several guides on google.

But beware, Yun has to power on when you power on Uno (in my case) and for that you have to wire Uno 5V pin to Yun ICSP 5V pin Uno GND pin to Yun ICSP GND pin

Good luck