Arduino Yun / SPI Problem / Power Measuring CS5463

Hey alan_lima

I can’t make out any mistakes at the moment.
I’m not working on that project anymore and don’t have the hardware to do any testing at the moment, furthermore I’m in my exam period myself right now, that’s why I don’t have time to look further into it.
But here is my Version that I believe was stable and was working correct.
I hope that’s any help for you.

Best wishes and good luck!
Blizzart

CS5463_SPI_V5.0.ino (8.82 KB)

This is the result shown:

Config: 0
VOLTAGE_RMS: 0
CURRENT_RMS: 0
POWER: 0
TEMPERATURE: 0

Okay, thank you Blizzard, I will test again after put the result here in any way thank you for your help.

Please check this code work ok for me

MEU_CODIGO_COM_DISPLAY__RTC_E_SD_V.1.5.ino (14.1 KB)

sonnyyu: The method of sensor AC:

Voltage Sensing Unit:

• Resistor divider
  • AC Voltage stepdown transformer

Current Sensing Unit:

• Current transformer
  • Hall effect-based current sensor
  • Rogowski coil sensor
  • Shunt resistor

Energy Processor 78M6610+PSU/C48 use "Shunt resistor" + "Resistor divider". That is reason we need isolator.

The CS5463 board use:

• AC Voltage stepdown transformer
  • Current transformer

and by pass arduino directly connect with AR9331 SPI interfaces.

|319x500

|375x500

Looks like an interesting board, but what a silly arrangement! I think that current transformer should be rotated 90 degrees. The way its oriented, and being so close to the transformer, how are you supposed to pass one of the AC lines through it? It looks like it would only handle a small flexible wire, and even that would be difficult to thread.

ShapeShifter: Looks like an interesting board, but what a silly arrangement! I think that current transformer should be rotated 90 degrees. The way its oriented, and being so close to the transformer, how are you supposed to pass one of the AC lines through it? It looks like it would only handle a small flexible wire, and even that would be difficult to thread.

I spoken with the board designer and he confirmed the problem, The work around is rotate 45 degree of current transformer.