Arduino zero robot

Hello,

I am writing this post to ask if you know of any robots that are built with the arduino zero boards since I am interested in using one in my wall following robot project.

Additionally, Do you know if the 8-bit board in the arduino robot available can be replaced with arduino zero board (32-bit)?

and finally, do you know hoe many ultrasonic sensors can be attached to the arduino zero board as I am interested in capturing distance data from couple of sensors attached to the robot from different angles.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards,

Sarah Madi

Any help please?? I am new to this field and need an answer about any of my questions.

Thank you

Why not make your own robot? Did you even try googling or searching Amazon.com??

Also, nearly any ultrasonic sensor can be attached to any Arduino (either through SPI, UART, I2C, or analog).

Power_Broker:
Why not make your own robot? Did you even try googling or searching Amazon.com??

Also, nearly any ultrasonic sensor can be attached to any Arduino (either through SPI, UART, I2C, or analog).

I am intending to build my own robot, I just need help with the components needed, like everything so that i don't forget any required part and find about it after ordering, a list or something.

I know i can attach any type of ultrasonic sensors, I meant how many sensors max??

thank you for your reply.

up

Have you read the product descriptions of the sensors you intend to use? How do they connect to the Arduino? How many pins does the Arduino have? What else will be connected to the Arduino? These are questions you need to ask yourself and do a bit of googling. There are tons of examples or Arduino robots out there.