arduino

Hello, I have these products (High Speed Closed Loop Stepper Motor + HBS57 Stepper Driver) and i think i will need arduino panel (i dont know how they call it). Can you help me ?

Thank you

That’s NOT a system for beginners, how much electronic and microcontroller experience do you have?

What are you trying to build?

The Arduino is a microcontroller chip mounted on a PC board with a USB port (and some other electronics). It's pre-programmed with a bootloader that works with the [u]Arduino IDE[/u].

...That all means it's relatively cheap & easy to get started because you don't need a separate programmer (hardware) to load your program into the chip and you don't need a hardware development kit (a circuit board used to get started before you build your production board).

There are [u]several variations[/u] of the Arduino, depending on how many I/O pins you need, etc. The Arduino Uno is the "standard" version and the most popular.

That's NOT a system for beginners, how much electronic and microcontroller experience do you have?

A lot of people do seem to start with the Arduino before they have any electronics or programming experience. It is an easy way to get started with programming.

But it's true that if you study electronics in college you're probably not going to study microcontrollers until the 3rd year. ...And if you are a beginner you have to learn some electronics and some programming at the same time so it takes some time, dedication, and perseverance.