ArduinoISP / need to use MISO/MOSI/SCK pins

hey Arduino guys :slight_smile:

recently i programmed an Attiny chip via avrdude and ArduinoISP to upload .hex code trough Arduino. in this mission 4 wires was shared between Master (Arduino Board) and Slave (Attiny chip), MISO/MOSI/SCK plus a Reset wire as mentioned.

i know its possible to using this 4 pins (even Reset Pin) for any other duty, setting them I/O. but im confused! the chip gets running after the Upload while this 4 pins still conected to arduino.

is there any need to connecting them with some Resistors to protecting over load or some thing?

is it possible to forbidding Reset wire to preventing Chip from running the code? And cause it any problem in uploading the code?

tnx.

(deleted)

thank you :slight_smile: can i done upload process without connecting Reset pin to Arduino_pin10? i need to use reset pin as a IO pin.

sorry i know its my own job to test it one time by myself and im going to test, i just looking for experiences

Payam_sbr:
thank you :slight_smile: can i done upload process without connecting Reset pin to Arduino_pin10? i need to use reset pin as a IO pin.

sorry i know its my own job to test it one time by myself and im going to test, i just looking for experiences

oh i got this, when programming via ISP, its not possible to using reset pin as an IO pin.
for this duty a parallel High-Voltage programmer is needed :slight_smile: