arduio IR libary error

hi. when i am running any code using the IR libary, i am getting the same error every time:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:175: error: no 'void IRsend::sendPanasonic(unsigned int, long unsigned int)' member function declared in class 'IRsend' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:202: error: no 'void IRsend::sendJVC(long unsigned int, int, int)' member function declared in class 'IRsend' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp: In member function 'int IRrecv::decode(decode_results*)': C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:409: error: 'decodeSanyo' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:415: error: 'decodeMitsubishi' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:433: error: 'decodePanasonic' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:439: error: 'decodeJVC' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:445: error: 'decodeHash' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp: In member function 'long int IRrecv::decodeSony(decode_results*)': C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:515: error: 'SANYO' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp: At global scope: C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:556: error: no 'long int IRrecv::decodeSanyo(decode_results*)' member function declared in class 'IRrecv' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:619: error: no 'long int IRrecv::decodeMitsubishi(decode_results*)' member function declared in class 'IRrecv' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:814: error: no 'long int IRrecv::decodePanasonic(decode_results*)' member function declared in class 'IRrecv' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:847: error: no 'long int IRrecv::decodeJVC(decode_results*)' member function declared in class 'IRrecv' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:916: error: no 'int IRrecv::compare(unsigned int, unsigned int)' member function declared in class 'IRrecv' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:936: error: no 'long int IRrecv::decodeHash(decode_results*)' member function declared in class 'IRrecv' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:975: error: no 'void IRsend::sendSharp(long unsigned int, int)' member function declared in class 'IRsend' C:\Users\User\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:1009: error: no 'void IRsend::sendDISH(long unsigned int, int)' member function declared in class 'IRsend'

I dont know how to fix it.

Which version of the library are you using? What do the 1st 25 lines of IRremoteInt.h look like?

hi

i am getting the same problem, the code will not verify. i have also tried it with the latest version of the ide.

the code is as follows

#include <IRremote.h>

int RECV_PIN = 11;

IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);

decode_results results;

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
irrecv.enableIRIn(); // Start the receiver
}

void loop() {
if (irrecv.decode(&results)) {
Serial.println(results.value, HEX);
irrecv.resume(); // Receive the next value
}
}

any help would great as i have tried the other code you get with the irremote and get the same problem.

thanks

Andy

any help would great

Answers to ALL the questions asked above would be great, too.

This is the last version of library. https://github.com/shirriff/Arduino-IRremote

For me, no problem on IDE 1.0.5, compiling for Arduino Uno or Mega.