Ardunio Uno- Only Print Desired Data Received

Hello,

I am needing help regarding the Arduino UNO. I am receiving data from my software serial port however some data I am receiving is not what I want to display. How do I only print certain data that is being received?

I have posted a screenshot of my serial monitor that displays my received data. The only data I will like to display is I.e. Motor Amps, Array Volt, Motor Rpm, Auto Mppt etc…

How do I only print certain data that is being received?

The first step is to decide what is important. The second step is to save all the data in an array, so that it can be parsed. The third step is to parse the data. The 4th step is to print only the important data.

How exactly do I make an array and save it and also parse it? Im very new to coding

ImANoobAtThis: however some data I am receiving is not what I want to display.

No surprise there. It seems to be about 95% unintelligible junk and the best thing to do is stop sending it in the first place - or is Arduino receiving it from somewhere else?

A better explanation of what you are trying to do would help, along with the code. At the moment, one can only guess at what you are doing, it is not even clear where this rubbish is coming from, or how it gets to the serial monitor.

ImANoobAtThis: How exactly do I make an array and save it and also parse it? Im very new to coding

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=288234.0