Arduoblock with new Arduino software update

Hi! I'm getting this error code when I use Ardublock with the newly installed Arduino software. Please advise. I'm trying to work on a project to use with my sixth grade students. Thanks!

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: processing.app.Editor.setText(Ljava/lang/String;)V at com.ardublock.ArduBlockTool.didGenerate(ArduBlockTool.java:45) at com.ardublock.core.Context.didGenerate(Context.java:173) at com.ardublock.ui.listener.GenerateCodeButtonListener.actionPerformed(GenerateCodeButtonListener.java:122) at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022) at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)

Are you using Arduino IDE 1.6.12? If so I'm guessing you're encountering this issue: https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/issues/5454 You should be able to solve it by using a previous version of the Arduino IDE, 1.6.9 was a pretty good one.

The Arduino developers have notified the ArduBlock developers so I'm guessing the problem will be solved by the next ArduBlock release.