Are there any plans to get us our profiles back?

All my previous posts are now credited to a "guest" using the name KenF. My private messages have all disappeared and I now appear to be a newbie with no history.

Will this ever get sorted out?

Some of my older private messages are still there, but everything that happened this year has disappeared. Arghhhhhhhhhh.

Pete

I've lost EVERYTHING before today. Strangely enough if I click on the pulldown menu at the top for "profile" I still see my old karma points, yet if I click my own name in this thread I see nothing! It's as if I just signed up today!

Yes that one will be fixed tonight (Karma) but it looks like the history (posts and PMs) has gone and they are saying they can't get that back.

Grumpy_Mike: Yes that one will be fixed tonight (Karma) but it looks like the history (posts and PMs) has gone and they are saying they can't get that back.

Where are they saying this ?

UKHeliBob:

Grumpy_Mike: Yes that one will be fixed tonight (Karma) but it looks like the history (posts and PMs) has gone and they are saying they can't get that back.

Where are they saying this ?

There is a "basecamp website" where some of us can post issues. There is (a bit) feedback there. A reference to this thread is already posted there AFAIK.

robtillaart: There is a "basecamp website" where some of us can post issues. There is (a bit) feedback there. A reference to this thread is already posted there AFAIK.

Is this "basecamp" even visible to the rest of us?

xIs this “basecamp” even visible to the rest of us?

No.

But my history (posts at least) are still out there! They are even still credited to a user with the name of KenF. A simple query could associate those posts BACK to my account.

Thanks Mike! Karma was fixed this night as i said. PM will be fixed asap. All of PMs are in the database

KenF:

But my history (posts at least) are still out there! They are even still credited to a user with the name of KenF. A simple query could associate those posts BACK to my account.

At the end when all things are fixed i will restore that. I delete the log table to start with a fresh a new history but this thing is not appreciated at all

mrdanny: At the end when all things are fixed i will restore that. I delete the log table to start with a fresh a new history but this thing is not appreciated at all

Does this mean my history WILL be restored? :)

So, what if karma was not affected but your post found and member status was?

KenF:

mrdanny: At the end when all things are fixed i will restore that. I delete the log table to start with a fresh a new history but this thing is not appreciated at all

Does this mean my history WILL be restored? :)

I take that as a yes