Arm architecture library problem

I am having problems adding and running arduino libraries on my card with arm architecture (OpenCR).
Error message is "The mpu6050-master library needs avr and samd architecture to work. It may be incompatible with OpenCR." How do we solve this?
thanks

I've deleted your other cross-posts @presidentjigsaw.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

(deleted)

Should I create a library myself? Unfortunately I don't have that much information. Do you know an easier solution?

(deleted)

The library author can specify a list of architectures the library works with in the library metadata. When you are compiling for a board that doesn't match any architecture on the list, the Arduino development software automatically displays this warning. It's not based on any sort of real check for compatibility.

I've seen some libraries that specified a limited list of architectures when really there was nothing architecture-specific in the code, or only a very small subset of optional functionality (e.g., EEPROM) was architecture-specific. Sometimes this was justified by the library author saying they only have an interest in supporting the library for specific architectures.

If you're only getting that warning, but the library compiles for your OpenCR board, I'd give it a try to see if it is working fine. Many Arduino libraries will work on pretty much any board. Others do use low level architecture-specific code. You will run into that problem more frequently when using a board that is less commonly used in the Arduino world.