Artnet_NeoPixel two output pins

Hopefully this is in the correct place.

My setup is:
Mega 2560
Ethernet Shield
NeoPixel strips of 30/M and 60/M
Running the Artnet_NeoPixel library. GitHub - natcl/Artnet: An Art-Net library for Teensy, Arduino and ESP boards

Everything works great. I'm using some 30 LED per meter strips. The software on my computer sends the Artnet packets to the Arduino and the correct colors come out in the right place. My problems comes that I'm trying to add some new 60 LED per meter strips. It would also be great if I could use more than one of the Arduino output pins, and set a DMX universe to each pin. Universe 0, pin 6. Universe 1, pin 7. Universe 2, pin 8. And so on.

Is it possible to edit this library to behave in such a way?

// Neopixel settings
const int ledsPerStrip = 60; // change for your setup
const byte dataPin = 6;
Adafruit_NeoPixel leds = Adafruit_NeoPixel(ledsPerStrip, dataPin, NEO_GRB + NEO_KHZ800);

// Artnet settings
Artnet artnet;
const int startUniverse = 0; // CHANGE FOR YOUR SETUP most software this is 1, some software send out artnet first universe as zero.
const int numberOfChannels = ledsPerStrip * 3; // Total number of channels you want to receive (1 led = 3 channels)
byte channelBuffer[numberOfChannels]; // Combined universes into a single array

Any easy way to add dataPin 7 and set it to startUniverse 1? Edit: Oh yeah, and set a second var to ledsperstrip2 = 120?

Is it possible to edit this library to behave in such a way?

Edit which library? It seems to me that you have the Artnet and Adafruit_NeoPixel libraries confused, and that you think that there is only one library.

I think sketch might have been the correct term to use. I messed around with it and was able to get it to output to two pins. However when the universe rollover happens 0,0,512 - 0,1,1 the math would get messed up and it was adding +1 going to 0,1,2 and skipping 0,1,1 causing each LED after that to be the incorrect color.

My method was sloppy and duplicated most of the code, which I believe would cause the Arduino to be doing all the calculations twice.

// read universe and put into the right part of the display buffer
  for (int i = 0 ; i < length ; i++)
  {
    int bufferIndex = i + ((universe - startUniverse) * length);
    if (bufferIndex < numberOfChannels) // to verify
      channelBuffer[bufferIndex] = byte(data[i]);
  }      

// send to leds
  for (int i = 0; i < ledsPerStrip; i++)
  {
    leds.setPixelColor(i, channelBuffer[(i) * 3], channelBuffer[(i * 3) + 1], channelBuffer[(i * 3) + 2]);
  }      

if (sendFrame)
  {
    leds.show();
    // Reset universeReceived to 0
    memset(universesReceived, 0, maxUniverses);
  }
}

It seems like I would just need a method to parse the buffer and send it to the correct pin.