Assembly RC-5 decoder

Hi,

I’m working on a project that needs to be finished this tuesday.
However, the code I found on the internet to manage the circuit is written in assembly and designed for a PIC16F84, and I simply don’t have the time to learn how this works, I’m new to microcontrollers.
The codes are in attachment.
There is a pulse width modulated IR-signal as input (so very timing-critical), and 4 7-segment displays as output. These are multiplexed using transistors.
I would enormously appreciate it if someone could translate this for me, or explain how I should adapt the I/O to make this work.
the website I got this from is:
http://www.sbprojects.com/projects/ircontrol/software.php
I would owe you incredibly much.

Simon

PIC-RC5.ASM (18.5 KB)

PIC-RC5.HEX (1.21 KB)

PIC-RC5.LST (30.6 KB)

However, the code I found on the internet to manage the circuit is written in assembly and designed for a PIC16F84

Isn't that a bummer that the code you happen to find that does your assignment for you is not in the right format.

I'm working on a project that needs to be finished this tuesday.

It is also a bummer that your supervisor only gives you three days to complete a project that he has given you no tuition on.

However, I already have my qualifications, and when I got them I had to do my assignments myself. Why should you expect some one to do yours for you?

A qualification is an indication that you can learn, not that you can get some one else to do your work for you.

Gosh, imagine that you can’t find RC-5 code for an Arduino.
What are the chances of that?