Assigning game controller Axis.

Hi all.

I am attempting to make my own Flight Sim equipment with a Leonardo board.

Quick question, I understand how to read the value of the potenciometer and so on, the final step is where I'm getting confused:

I dont see anything in the example codes on google where the value of the potenciometer is being assigned to what the PC would consider the X axis.

I have the libraries for the Joystick and my leonardo is showing as a game controller with all the available axis and buttons.

If it is possible at all, could some just show a single line of example code where my potenciometer value is being assigned to the actual X axis. Let us say for this example that I've assigned the potenciometer to a variable called 'axis1' and it must be assigned to the X axis of the controller.

One last question: Would is feasible for someone to program a joystick for me without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance for any help and if you need any extra info, I'll be glad to post it here.

Would is feasible for someone to program a joystick for me without breaking the bank?

The Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum is the place to ask for paid help in writing code. Report this thread to moderator if you would like it moved there

UKHeliBob:
The Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum is the place to ask for paid help in writing code. Report this thread to moderator if you would like it moved there

Ok, I will make a new post with merely that question there and leave the rest to be answered here still.

Make sure that you give the topic a meaningful title and put plenty of detail in the post itself