Assistance with bluetooth speaker combined with frequency reactive LED strip

Hello, I am looking to make my own Bluetooth speaker and wanted to include a LED strip display piece. I have most of the parts picked out for the project, however I am having trouble understanding how I could "extract" (for lack of a better word) the audio data from the Bluetooth board and "split" it into separate frequencies, to then use with my Arduino to control the LED strip while still having the ability to play through a speaker.

I have found people doing this through AUX, however I prefer to keep mine Bluetooth. The Bluetooth board I am planning on using is the "TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board 25W Dual Channel". I am very new working with electronics so I am still working on learning but I've been stuck on this and am looking for some guidance. If I missed any information that would help clear up my situation, please ask and I will do my best to clear things up.

Thank you!

however I am having trouble understanding how I could "extract" (for lack of a better word) the audio data

You can not do anything with the audio data, you have to do it with the audio itself, either after it has been decoded or when it reaches the speakers.

and "split" it into separate frequencies, to then use with my Arduino to control the LED strip

Lots of ways of doing this but the simplest is to use one of these chips https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10468