Asurino V0.3 and Arduion 1.6.x couldn't compile

Helle everyone,

i'm new here. I want to programm my Asuro with the new Arduion 1.6.5 Version. I added the Asuro bootloader in the bootloader directory and the Asurino Lib V0.3 in the library directory. I also expannd the board.txt for the different Asuro boards.

I can include the Library, also i can choose the Asuro Boards. But if i compile ther are diffenrent errors i don't understand.

Can anyone help me? Has got anyone the same Problems?

Thanks for your help.

Robert

Some more Information:

The errors i got are this:

error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope error: 'OCR2' was not declared in this scope error: 'PB3' was not declared in this scope ...

it seems to be some missing Library? Sure?

use quote tag for posting your error, code tag to post your code , link tag to post your link.

we need

1. from where you downloaded the library function share us link.
  2. code you are trying to compile.
  3. product Asurino purchase link

you might using old version of IDE , download latest version v1.6.0 or after it & try to compile & try to compile using <avr/io.h> or “avr/io.h” file in your code.

He,

the libray is form:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/asuro/files/Asurino/
V0.3

My current arduino Version is 1.6.4.

The code to compile:

#include <Asuro.h>

Asuro asuro = Asuro();

void setup()
{
asuro.Init();
Serial.begin(2400);
asuro.setTimer2(); /* 36kHz for IR communication */

}
void loop()
{
int Switches;
/* front switch check /
Switches = asuro.readSwitches();
if (Switches) /
Key pressed? /
{
Serial.println(“switches pressed”);
Serial.println(Switches, BIN); /
send key value in binary /
asuro.setStatusLED(RED); /
status led red /
delay(1000); /
wait 1sec /
}
asuro.setStatusLED(GREEN); /
status led green */
}

The compiler Errors:
Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Platine: “Asuro w/ ATmega168”

E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:18:8: error: attempt to use poisoned “SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE2A”
SIGNAL(SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE2A) {
^
Fehler beim Kompilieren.

or:
Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Platine: “Arduino Uno”

Build-Optionen wurden verändert, alles wird neu gebaut

E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp: In member function ‘void Asuro::setTimer2()’:
E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:71:3: error: ‘TCCR2’ was not declared in this scope
TCCR2 = _BV(WGM21) | _BV(CS20) | _BV(COM20);
^
In file included from e:\privat\elektronik\arduino\software\arduino-1.6.4\hardware\tools\avr\avr\include\avr\io.h:99:0,
from e:\privat\elektronik\arduino\software\arduino-1.6.4\hardware\tools\avr\avr\include\avr\pgmspace.h:88,
from E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:28,
from E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:6:
E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:71:40: error: ‘COM20’ was not declared in this scope
^
E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:73:3: error: ‘OCR2’ was not declared in this scope
OCR2 = 0x6e; //(F_CPU/(IR_CLOCK_RATE*2L)-1);
^
Fehler beim Kompilieren.

To compile the code with “avi/io.h” make no difference.

Thanks for help!

i request to use code tag for posting code. quote tags for posting error, link tags attach link.

I’m sorry, it’s the first time i use a forum. So sorry for the mistaces.

My current arduino Version is 1.6.4.

the libray V0.3 is form:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/asuro/files/Asurino/

The code to compile:

#include <Asuro.h>

Asuro asuro = Asuro();

void setup()
 {
   asuro.Init();
   Serial.begin(2400);
   asuro.setTimer2();                /* 36kHz for IR communication */

}
 void loop()
 {
   int Switches;
   /* front switch check */
   Switches = asuro.readSwitches();
   if (Switches)                     /* Key pressed? */
   {
     Serial.println("switches pressed");
     Serial.println(Switches, BIN);  /* send key value in binary */
     asuro.setStatusLED(RED);        /* status led red */
     delay(1000);                    /* wait 1sec */
   }
   asuro.setStatusLED(GREEN);        /* status led green */
 }

The compiler Errors for Board Asuro w/Atmega168:

Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Platine: “Asuro w/ ATmega168”

E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:18:8: error: attempt to use poisoned “SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE2A”
SIGNAL(SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE2A) {
^
Fehler beim Kompilieren.

The compiler Errors for Board Arduino Uno:

Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Platine: “Arduino Uno”

Build-Optionen wurden verändert, alles wird neu gebaut

E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp: In member function ‘void Asuro::setTimer2()’:
E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:71:3: error: ‘TCCR2’ was not declared in this scope
^
In file included from e:\privat\elektronik\arduino\software\arduino-1.6.4\hardware\tools\avr\avr\include\avr\io.h:99:0,
from e:\privat\elektronik\arduino\software\arduino-1.6.4\hardware\tools\avr\avr\include\avr\pgmspace.h:88,
from E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:28,
from E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:6:
E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:71:40: error: ‘COM20’ was not declared in this scope
^
E:\Privat\Elektronik\Arduino\Software\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\Asuro\Asuro.cpp:73:3: error: ‘OCR2’ was not declared in this scope
OCR2 = 0x6e; //(F_CPU/(IR_CLOCK_RATE*2L)-1);
^
Fehler beim Kompilieren.

Thanks for help.

asuro_rob:
The compiler Errors for Board Asuro w/Atmega168:

<…>

The compiler Errors for Board Arduino Uno:

<…>

What version of the ASURO robot do you have? Just a regular one or the modified version? If you have a regular ASURO, set the board to “Asuro w/ ATmega8”. Getting compiler errors for “Arduino Uno” is normal, since the library isn’t written for that setup.