AT+BAUD problem

Hi everyone!
(Sory if this not the topic?)

Im having troubles using bluetooth module (BLE 4.0, zs-040).

I changed the BAUD to 38400 and now i just cant turn it back to 9600 (AT+BAUD4). Every time i write the command it return an ilegible answer(IMAGE1).

And if i set the serial monitor at 38400 the answer is the same (even changing (9600) to (38400))

Thanks for your time!

bleside1.png

If you've changed the BAUD on the BLE it will respond with exactly that, since you are using the Arduino as Serial passthrough that means you have to change the BLE baud-rate in the sketch, maybe you've even set it to some other speed. what i would do in a case like this is just use the TTL to Serial converter of the Arduino, load a blank sketch, connect the BLE to the Arduino TX -> TX & RX - > RX, and do the communication straight from the Serial monitor until you find what rate it is working.

Deva_Rishi:
If you've changed the BAUD on the BLE it will respond with exactly that, since you are using the Arduino as Serial passthrough that means you have to change the BLE baud-rate in the sketch, maybe you've even set it to some other speed. what i would do in a case like this is just use the TTL to Serial converter of the Arduino, load a blank sketch, connect the BLE to the Arduino TX -> TX & RX - > RX, and do the communication straight from the Serial monitor until you find what rate it is working.

Thanks Deva_Rishi for your time.

Do i have to configure (0,OUTPUT) and (1,INPUT)?

Im pretty new with coding and the stuff related to it...

Do i have to configure (0,OUTPUT) and (1,INPUT)?

Im pretty new with coding and the stuff related to it...

No if you load a blank sketch (or blink for that matter) the Atmega is in fact not doing anything on those pins, The BLE is just using the TTL to Serial chip that the Arduino has on board.

If the BAUD is correct (38400) the BLE reply i blank, otherwise it get ???X?X?XX?? etc

get ???X?X?XX?? etc

yeah that is what it usually end up like looking when the Baud rate is incorrect. Do you have the line ending set correctly in the serial monitor ?