AT Commands for HTTP Requests ( with code )

Hey everyone, I have been really blocked the last few days with this. My problem is i'm trying to do POST requests with AT commands using the Arduino serial monitor ( yes using NL and CR ) I have my backend that is running on my Ec2 instance waiting for client requests.

The backend is 100% functional and in working order. The endpoint I am posting to is the unprotected login endpoint in which I will receive a token on success.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong here but here is my requests P.S I am concealing the complete url for privacy reasons by the asterisks are of the same length as the chars.

First request

AT+CIPSTART="TCP","********connected.com",443
CONNECT
OK

Second ( stuck here )

AT+CIPSEND=156

>

“POST /login Accept: application/json Content-Length: 227 Content-Type: application/json { "email":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com", "password":"myPassword" }“

the \n sent from Serial Monitor doesn’t translate to new line character

Updated the code and ran in the serial communicator - same result ultimately

I looked and realised that the host should not be xx.com/login but rather just the endpoint so /login in my case other than that I cannot figure out where i’m going wrong…

It is impossible to send a POST request from Serial Monitor. You would nee to send individual lines of the request very fast

Juraj:
It is impossible to send a POST request from Serial Monitor. You would nee to send individual lines of the request very fast

Ok but from what I have seen on the forums people have been successful with this... so you're saying this can only be done using the Arduino Sketch method? The big picture of this is i'm trying to get successful request string built as this is going in an embedded device