AT Firmware for Arduino?

Hello Everyone!

I am planning to design a firmware for Arduino UNO. This firmware should get the commands from Serial and will work according to the commands (Same as ESP8266 AT firmware). So please let me know that if anyone else has made this type of project earlier, or I am making it first. I want to make the project and publish it on Github. If someone has made such firmware earlier, then please share the link. If someone has made and the I make it again and publish, then it makes no sense.

Thanks

Installation & Troubleshooting
For problems with Arduino itself, NOT your project

ArnavPawar:
Hello Everyone!

I am planning to design a firmware for Arduino UNO. This firmware should get the commands from Serial and will work according to the commands (Same as ESP8266 AT firmware). So please let me know that if anyone else has made this type of project earlier, or I am making it first. I want to make the project and publish it on Github. If someone has made such firmware earlier, then please share the link. If someone has made and the I make it again and publish, then it makes no sense.

Thanks

You can begin with GitHub - kroimon/Arduino-SerialCommand: A Wiring/Arduino library to tokenize and parse commands received over a serial port..