ATMega 168 Vs 328

Hi What are the major differences between these 2 beside the flash side and ram i? i have code developed for arduino mini pro with 328 , but i found several 168 versions at very good price..

Will the code run if it fits the flash and ram requirements ? i need to use i2c and spi will the libraries that run on the 328 run on the 168 ?

Regards

fca: What are the major differences between these 2 beside the flash side and ram i?

That's the only difference.

RAM: 1k vs 2k FLASH: 16k vs 32k EEPROM: 512bytes vs 1k

Or, step by step, figuring it out on your own:

Go to www.atmel.com At the top, hover over 'Products' and on the fly out menu select 'Atmel AVR 8-and 32-bit On the new page, on the left hand side, select megaAVR (or the tinyAVR if you're working with the Tiny family) Now on the new page, under where it says 'megaAVR', click on the 'Parameters' tab Now you can either compare all the ICs on that table (remember to scroll right).

OR, do what I do which is to download the CSV file (link is at the top of the table) and open it up in Excel. When I want to compare several different ICs, I copy their respective rows into a new sheet, then compare them. This is easier than having to scroll up and down if what you're comparing are several rows apart.