Atmega Suppliers

Who do you use as a supplier for Atmega micros? More specifically, the smaller 6 pins like ATiny?

Thanks!

Mouser, DigiKey, Element14 (Newark); prices fluctuate but generally are pretty close to one another.

Those are the standard that I check. Only Newark stocked any variety of ATinys.

Thank you!

What tinys are you looking for? I just ordered a big batch of 85/20 and 2313s from Mouser; they offer nice discounts in quantity.

Mouser has ATtiny4 in stock, and Digikey has several of the 6-pin tinys available. Note that search-wise, it's "ATtiny", not "ATiny"

westfw: Mouser has ATtiny4 in stock, and Digikey has several of the 6-pin tinys available.

I'd say - Mouser lists 25,500+ ATtiny2313-20PU in stock.

To OP: I usually search for "attiny pdip" in Mouser and Digikey first. Note the two 'T' s. :P I've found Newark to be kind of flaky IRT shipping, YMMV.

Any low cost suppliers in Canada? I look at the <$3 per atmega328 from Digikey, then add duty, customs, shipping,…

Try dipmicro,

dipmicro electronics was founded in 2006 and as of June 2009 our head office has relocated to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The company has grown rapidly to become popular North American electronic hobby component supplier.

Try these two websites, it speeds up the process a little. octopart.com findchips.com

No real news there - none say what the shipping cost is, that's about the only differentiator.

I was totally missing the extra T…
Sometimes, I’m an idiot.