ATmega32 messed up

hello I was trying to set fuses on my atmega32 so I could use an external crystal i used extreme burner avr i tried to changed low fuse to 0xF8 and HIGH fuse to 0x99 that went good now it refuses to program at all ? anyone know what My problem could be

does anyone know how to make an HV programmer with arduino for ATmega32a or know where I can find info on it ?

http://mightyohm.com/blog/2008/09/arduino-based-avr-high-voltage-programmer/

This one works, but you'll need to look at the pinout for the 32 and tweak the hookup to match.

Thank you delta I will go over this and see if I can get it to work for me

well I looked at that and that guy says wont work on atmega32 if you look down in the comments

bandmwhitt2013: well I looked at that and that guy says wont work on atmega32 if you look down in the comments

Oh, I missed that.

well i dont want to trash this MCU I guess ill just put it up :{

bandmwhitt2013: well i dont want to trash this MCU I guess ill just put it up :{

I don't know your experience level or how good you are with documentation, but if you can understand the protocol for HVPP on the 32 that sketch could be modified to do it. Would be a hell of a contribution if you could pull it off. But definitely not a project for a beginner.

im not exactly a beginner but My thinking is a little slow cuz I was in a bad wreck back in 09 got a TBI